Monday, February 11, 2008

Finding myself in need of a new challenge

So I'm plugging along in life... the last few years have brought a lot of change - marriage, graduation, new job, baby, back to work. Nothing out of the ordinary and a lot of the activities most of us set out to accomplish in life. The last few days I feel like I need a bigger challenge - my brain is not getting utilized enough. Did you ever have that feeling?

So I find myself drifting onto to the job boards to see if there is anything that peaks my interest. I feel the need to be more creative and feel like I'm adding value and not an after thought. Although as sure as I am writing this, something will land on my plate this week to put these thoughts on the back burner for another day.

Tomorrow I am off to kick boxing. I hope it has a little more challenge than last week. The instructors were not on their game and weren't able to keep up the level of momentum I like. But its a great way to earn 6-8 APs!

No comments: