Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad blogger... that I am

I am better at WW than I am at blogging. I seem to have let a few things go lately and I need to nip that in the bud. I have no reason - just a lot going and it's easier to be lazy sometimes. I need to reconnect with the inner drive within.

Since my last blog, I celebrated my 50-pound weight loss! I am now sporting a lovely addition to my key chain.

I have got to get this exercise thing underway. I go to ball hockey twice a week but I should be doing more. I had great intentions of starting the Couch to 5k running program but did 4 runs. I want to get back at it - just need to get motivated. I desperately wish I had someone to do it with and help with that motivation factor. Losing the weight is one thing but there has to be some major toning take place too.

Today was Mother's Day - I had a great day! I received some beautiful gifts from my husband and daughter and had some wonderful family time too.

No comments: