Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day

Ahhh what a quiet weekend. The weather was so crappy; it was tough to get the baby out and kind of nice just to veg. I am determined to get some APs today - I really need to get on the excercise band wagon. I've kind of got the urge to get back into running - I just wish I had someone to run with. Most of my girlfriends are not excercise people at the moment with babies on the way. I need to find it within me to get at it. I am doing good with the weight loss but I still have a ways to go and excercise will give that extra push.

Well, my little girl just woke up... so I am off to chase an active 10.5 month old!

Food for thought...
We're celebrating our first Family Day in Ontario. I'm not sure how I feel about this holiday - family is important and I like the idea of having a day dedicated to the family. However, what about Rememberance Day? Why not just reestablish that as a National holiday. Was not the efforts and sacrifices of these men and women that enable us to enjoy the life we have today including our families?

No comments: