Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weight in day

So this week I started writing things down again. I wanted to 'pretend' I was starting again. I still have 30 pounds to go so I wanted to keep myself on track. It worked - I was down 1.4 today. Yay!

It's been a quiet week otherwise. I missed my Thursday night workout because I worked late. I had a good meeting with my boss on Friday. I'm trying to drum up some new work these days - I do not like to be idle at work.

I finally found jeans for my little girl at Old Navy.... and picked her up a cute little jogger outfit as well. It was all on sale and I love a good deal. I had been checking out kijiji and a consignment store in town but had not been able to find any jeans that were smaller in the waist. But Old Navy came through!

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day (above zero) so we're planning on getting out for a family walk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog! Nicely done.

You are doing awesome. Great idea to 'pretend' to start up again... it really makes you look back and make sure that you are doing things right. Every time I do that I find out something new that I have not been doing. Example: I did not know that bananas would very so much in pts! I just started weighing them this month. :) Never have before.

Keep it up!

Amanda said...

Thanks - you are my first 'commenter'. It's nice to know someone is reading my words.