Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another weigh in Saturday

Well I was off to WW this morning for another weigh in. I was down 0.2. Definitely in a pattern now. I'll committ to writing things don, staying OP and getting some APs this week and hopefully I'll be rewarded next week.

This afternoon we took my little girl for her first big girl hair cut. She was start to look like a little rag a muffin. With Easter and the big birthday around the corner, I thought she was due for a trim. We thought we would take her to a place in town called Cookie Cutters. They specialize in cutting childrens' hair. They have special chairs and dvd players at each station. More importantly, their hair stylists have more experience than me in cutting the hair of little squirmy 11-month-olds! Mao (our stylist) had the patience of a saint and did a great job of her hair.








No comments: